Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #171
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    "Some of us don't find it perverse (in part because we don't fixate on what others do in bed). It's as simple as that.
    Get to know the person.
    None of these arguments are going to sway the opinion of others (neither liberal nor conservative"

    If you don't find it perverse then you probably have some gay tendencies of your own.

    What makes you think you have to be fixated on something to know its perverse? I'm not fixated on child molestation or beastiality but just like homosexuality you don't have to be to know its perverse.

    Not trying to sway anyones opinion, just trying to state my own.

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    What is so horrible about two people kissing??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #173
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    If you don't find it perverse then you probably have some gay tendencies of your own.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Sad attempt at an insult there. Try again. That's what you say to try to insult a homophobe or if you are a homphobe.
    And nope - no gay tendencies. What consenting adults do in bed is their business.

    I'm quite confident in who I am.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    and who are you to say that she has gay tendencies???

    would you take offense if someone said that to you???

    Because someone defends it does not mean they have those tendencies....if someone defended prochoice that does not mean they had an abortion. Here is one that may be more your speed...if some one is pro gun don't mean they own one.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #175
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    If she has lesbian tendencies, she deserves an Oscar because she sure as hel# has got me fooled.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #176
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I agree with that, the bedroom is the bedroom, and what goes on, between consenting adults, is NO ONE'S business.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #177
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    "yeah and you would be surprised at the perversion behind closed doors of any number of hetereosexual people, or just in the mere fantasies of other people. I don't think being gay is perverted, and I know we have established no one will change opinions of others on here. I just feel that some heterosexual people are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when they talk about perverted acts, not that I am saying that towards either of the two that said gay people are perverts, I am making a generalized statement."

    I agree Craes there are alot of different perversions out there and I never said there were not. Just simply trying to point out the obvious in that homosexuality is one of them...anyone who doesn't know or realize that is either: homosexual themselves, has some serious issues, or has had no connection with christianity in any way shape or form or otherwise discounted it completely. Tell me where I'm wrong there?


  8. #178
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I also agree that its nobodys business but i responded to the question of it was perverse or not rather than if it is everyones business.

  9. #179
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Y'know Craes, I'd be curious to see how many porn hits some of these folks (bible thumpers included) have on their computers.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #180
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Not trying to insult you...just making a notion based on your statements same as you make the notion that people have to be fixated on something to think its perverse...if my notion was wrong then its wrong and hope you were not offended.

    Just one question though...do you think beastiality is perverse?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •